Please click on the facebook icon above in the dark grey bar to LIKE this amazing FREE Benefit Concert Event at Wings/Unity Campus (MAP) on Saturday Night October 22nd starting at 7:00 p.m. or sign up to receive Tweets!
In her show "Yoga In The Nightclub" Parvati is Natamba, a being from the Cosmic Intelligence who left Avalon to go to Earth. Natamba brings a message of hope, interconnection and being. The show follows the story of Natamba, who arrives on Earth from Avalon to co-create. On the Earth Natamba explores the meaning of yoga, intergalactic style. Natamba is home in Yoga In The Nightclub.
The Birth of Natamba: Cosmic Intelligence and Nature Body
In Cocreasean (Natamba’s native language):
The birth of Natamba is a Cosmic Intelligence download. Natamba arrives from the Cosmic Intelligence to the planet Earth. Natamba goes to the Earth to co-create, bridging the illusionary gap between the Cosmic Intelligence and the Nature Body. Natamba supports the harmonious evolution of the five interconnected aspects of the human experience:
- The Body as a vehicle for spiritual growth
- The Soul as the directive for each individual's evolutionary journey
- The Personality as the manager of the soul's evolutionary journey
- Spirit as that which animates these
- The Planet Earth, whose magnetic resonance and vitality keeps all of the above interrelating.
An amazing yogic spiritual experience for music and dance lovers of all ages! Visit www.pavartimusic.com to learn more and see videos.
- Saturday, October 22nd - arrive early to ensure seating!
- 7:00 (pre-show acts & events) * Concert 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- First Unity Church (next door to Wings Bookstore)
460 46th Ave. North St Petersburg, FL 33703
- FREE! Love offerings gratefully accepted! - Recommended gift: $35-$75/pp.
- NOTE: Tickets are in VERY LIMITED SUPPLY!
- Reserve yours now online for as little as $0.01 (One CENT) plus processing fees of $0.99 (99 cents) or come to the venue the night of the concert for FREE - if space is still available!
- 100% of the net proceeds of this event will go to Embracing the World
Sponsored by: Wings - More than a Bookstore. Call (727) 954-4559 to volunteer for this event!
Coming fresh from the electronic underground, Parvati's sound is a blend of the 80's, 90's and a hint of the future. She is an uncompromising creative tour de force. As a Canadian singer, songwriter, producer and performer, Parvati is a multimedia Renaissance woman, creating an alternative universe in songs and style. Her work is fresh, unique and innovative and brings forward a conscious energy into the pop mainstream.
Whether she is writing, producing, programming keyboards, creating gyrating beats and lasting melodies, playing piano or guitar, or maximizing the use of her five-octave, expressive voice, Parvati is home submerged in music. Using a broad palette, she creates lush, genre-bending, catchy pop-tunes, power dance-anthems and abstract sonic-landscapes that are intriguing fans and industry notables from around the globe.
In the fall of 2007, an American website that ties in the California yoga community with corporate responsibility heard about “Yoga In The Nightclub” through the internet buzz and invited Parvati to perform at the conference. The track “Yoga In The Nightclub” was licensed to be used as the title track on line for their website and to launch the conference. In addition to this, "Yoga In The Nightclub" has been licensed to numerous television stations across Europe and DJ's from around the globe are requesting to do remixes. Parvati has appeared as a featured artist on Canadian national radio and television. Amazingly this has all happened prior to the album being released.
Parvati toured her album and multimedia show throughout Europe in the summer of 2008 and into 2009. The multimedia show and album was marketed to dance clubs and to pop radio, with subsequent releases in French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish. Parvati is currently performing in musical venues, festivals, dance clubs and yoga studios. Visit www.pavartimusic.com to learn more!
Please support our host sponsor: Wings - More than a Bookstore!